Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: I Am Fierce, Favored & Fabulous



Psalms 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Today I would like to encourage all of my sisters to encourage yourselves daily. As we celebrate women all across the land this month I wanted you to digest and believe that You are fearfully and wonderfully made! In fact you are fierce, favored and fabulous!

In praying for a message to encourage us all to move forward I was lead to Psalms 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. God also lead me to Mark 5 and dealt with me as I encourage women daily to utilize the story of the woman with the issue of blood.

She too was fearfully and wonderfully made! She was fierce, favored and fabulous! Her story is used to help loose women all around the world!

In Mark 5 there is a story of a woman with the issue of blood; the bible does not describe out her life entirely it just focuses on her issue.

Today let’s focus on our issues, so we can stand up, step up and show up! God has a plan for our lives and as women we need to build up our self esteem and take authority over our lives. God created us on purpose, with purpose, and for a purpose.

Daily our situations seem to get the best of us. Some of us carry more weight than others; some of us carry more hate than others. But on today I declare that we all be made whole and that God shows us how to love one another, but before He can we must first make the effort to be made whole in Him!

I would like to think that the woman with the issue got sick and tired and fed up with the issue to the point that she exhausted all means of help in her own strength and had to seek out the Source, she heard about Jesus, knew He was headed her way and pressed through her sickness; weakness and frustration in faith to touch His clothes, not to speak to Him, not to touch Him, but she believed that if she just get close enough to touch His clothes she would be healed.

Also mentioned in Matthew 9:20-22 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed." Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.

As you read this know that I have been praying for a sign, a wonder and a miracle for all women. We all go through an issue or two daily that we can compare to the story of the woman with the issue of blood. What seemed to be incurable in her life to others was healed in an instance by the Lord. It was all in accordance to the strength of her faith. She believed in the One who they called Prophet, the One who they called Lord, the One who was the most hated, at the same time He was the most loved!

I would like to think that one moment when she was sick and tired of bleeding, and sick and tired of praying, and sick and tired of being an outcast, and sick and tired of being alone, and sick and tired of people talking about her and her condition that she took a stand to give this man named Jesus a try.

I believe that in a moment when she felt sorry for herself God spoke an encouraging word to her and said today my Son, the One who I have sent will cross your path today and it's up to you to get to Him and in an instance you will be made whole.

Although your situation is a little different I want you to have her type of faith. I would like to believe that that woman crawled, begged and cried her way through the crowds of hundreds to touch the Holy One. Today as I pray with you I say to you may your faith make you whole! I have grown to know that our situations are some times not a result of anything we think they should come from, but it is an issue that has taken over the lives of God’s people and is in us to be transparent to help someone else and with faith we can seek God in destroying it!

It’s time to set aside all things that are not of God in order to receive all the things He has in store for your life. It’s time to forgive yourself and forgive others, so you can free yourself from unforgiveness. It’s time to allow God to heal your broken heart. It’s time to be set free from the soul ties, drama in the workplace and relationships! It’s time to get your finances in order and get back on track to live the life that God has called you to live and be all that God has called you to be!

Sister you are fearfully and wonderfully made! You are fierce, favored and fabulous!

Be encouraged,
Tennille L. Whittington

Let’s us pray:

Father I come to You on today and I take authority of my existence; The reason in which I was created! Father I believe I was created with purpose, on purpose and for a purpose! Father I position myself daily to take the dimmer off my life, so that You can shine in and through my life. Father change my posture and position in order for me to represent myself accordingly to Your will and way for my life! Father may I arise and shine on today and know my worth and be all that You have called me to be! I believe it’s my season! I believe it’s my time! I am fearfully and wonderfully made! I am fierce, favored and fabulous! IJNA

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tennille, My name is Marilyn Kaye. I am a christian, lover of Jesus, on a journey. I found myself in mid life still in an old rut of not believing in my value or worth as an individual. So I set out to find understanding and healing. For the past few years I have been using mixed media art to help me in my healing physically, emotionally, & mentally. It has been a wonderful, albeit, sometimes painful journey. Recently, I decided to take an online course that used mixed media art to help with the exact journey I am on. Unfortunately, it is not biblically based. So, when given different prompts I will research it back to scripture. Today, there was a prompt on being fierce. Naturally, I thought of Psalm 139:14. During my research I came across this blog post. So, thank you. Thank you for your time, your writing and the prayer. I have printed the prayer & am hanging it on the wall in my studio. This journey for me is all about silencing the chatter in my head and replacing it with the words of my Lord. I have been a christian long enough to have head knowledge of knowing who the Lord says I am. I have always just given myself pep talks, which are like bandaids, but I have never dug deep into the depths of my emotions. This is truly a beautiful spot in my journey as I begin to embrace all that I am! I am giving myself the permission to flourish. To live out the purpose I was created for! Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete