Saturday, January 8, 2011

May My Next Move Be God's Best Move



I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called... Ephesians 4:1

Today I would like to focus in on moving forward in a new way of thinking, doing and feeling in 2011 and beyond. I’m believing God for an explosive change within the Earth of more people living as His image and likeness and no longer playing church or with the Word or using it when they are in times of trouble, but applying it at all times.

Moving forward in this new year in a new frame of mind I would like to tap into your thoughts with a prayer that will reposition our thinking, doing and feeling on today.

Let’s us pray; Father in the name of Jesus I come to You just thanking You because You are; Father there is nobody greater than You; May each person that reads this blog begin to think of themselves as You have created them to be; May each person begin to speak over themselves daily and encourage themselves in You; May Your Word be taken from the pages of each book of the Bible and implemented in our daily lives; May we no longer just seek the Word when in times of trouble, but make it apart of our everyday lives; May each person reading this message right now begin to experience overwhelming joy, peace and love from You! IJNA

Before this year started I begin to look back over 2010 and I saw how it started off, how it progressed and how it was ending and I made up my mind that my next move towards 2011 would be God’s best move in my life.

I saw how in the beginning of 2010 I was transitioned to a new level in all areas of my life at a new level in God, but as I transitioned I took along baggage that had no place in my future.

Throughout 2010 I stepped out on faith in some areas, but I allowed what I saw and heard to develop doubt about the promises of God. See like the story of Jonah, God had charged me with an assignment and although I already knew the end result and the story of Jonah, I decided to debate with God. I tried to hide in plain sight. I tried to focus on my own assignments versus God’s assignments for my life.

I kept my mind busy and cluttered because I continued to hold on to the baggage of things outside of the will of God for my life.

So if you know the story of Jonah, then you know that God didn’t let go of me. He pressed me day after day and charged me to move forward in Him. So I fasted 40 days and nights and I decided to step up to the challenge and repent for my disobedience as I moved forward in God in several areas of my life.

As we journey forward in 2011 and beyond I encourage you to get yourself positioned and prepared to change your ways of thinking, doing and feeling.

It’s time we trade in our good decisions for God decisions. It’s time we get rid of stinking thinking in order to receive the more from God.

I challenge you today to position and prepare yourself for God’s best move in this season!

Be Encouraged,

Tennille L. Whittington

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20

Father I come to surrender my all to You; Father the Word says in Hebrews 4:16 come boldly to the throne of grace; Although the odds are stacked against me I choose to live out in Your will 100%; Not part of me, but all of me; Use me Lord I am available; Father I ask that You change my way of thinking, doing and feeling; Father reposition me as You prepare me for Your best move in my life in this season! In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment