Thursday, April 1, 2010

Step Above and Beyond




Eph 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

Good Afternoon,

On this 1st day of April as we step forward towards pursuing our dreams I wanted to focus in on faith. I wanted to get us out of our way of thinking and understanding of what God is doing in our life and into His will for our lives.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

It's time that we do away with seeing is believing and allow our spirits to take lead of our lives.

During my fast I haven't posted a blog, but felt it necessary to pick up where I left off today. The next 3 days will be life-changing for me, because I believe God has been preparing me to be use at a higher level for His honor and glory.

I am grateful for Facebook and how it has allowed me to connect with so many people around the world and pray daily for each and everyone. I am grateful that I chose to be obedient to what I believe God was calling me to do and that was to encourage and impact the others at all times, despite the cost.

I take my Facebook pages very seriously and I believe it is just the beginning of where God will have for me to go, do and become. I tapped into my gifts and talents in order to help someone else be all that God has called them to be. It's time you step out and do the same.

Another area of mine that I love to the serve the Lord is with community outreach. Through my church Community of Hope as needed I help people with social ills that affect our community and I put others first in doing so. It fills a void within when I see someone's life change because of the choices I chose to make and serve God in helping them.

Today I want you to reach deep down within and tapped into the gifts and talents on the inside of you and bring them out. I want you to step above and beyond and grab the hold of the Lord and allow Him to lead you forward.

The scripture in Ephesians says now unto Him...., God is waiting on you. You already know what your gifts and talents are, what your likes and dislikes are and it's time you stop wrestling with yourself and stand on faith to know that God's got your back. He will never leave or forsake you.

So I challenge you today to bring back the fire in your mind, heart and soul and bring your dream to life. We have touched on Joseph and Daniel and their abilities to interpret dreams over these past few months. God wants you to step above and beyond and live your dream today and no longer miss out on all that He has in store for you!

Bless You

Prayer For Today:

Father come into my mind, heart and soul on today, Father change my way of thinking, doing and seeing, Father I believe in me and I know You do too, Father I stretch my hands to You right in this moment and ask that You have Your way, Father may Your will be done! In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment