Friday, January 1, 2010

Extraordinary Measures ~ Happy New Years 2010!


Good Evening,

Phil 3:13-14 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Praise Him for new beginnings!

Welcome to 2010 the year to go in! It's time that we all move forward on this first day of the year. We must remind ourselves of the message from Paul in Phil 3:13-14. We must press toward the mark God has set for our lives. We must forget those things which are behind in 2009!

It's time to gather our plans and goals. We need to measure our progress along the way. This is the year for extraordinary measures to take place! We need to believe more in ourselves, love more of ourselves and forgive ourselves completely, because we need to start with self before we can help anyone else.

Today I would like us to focus on our determination for this year. I pray that each of these writings uplift your spirit. I challenge everyone this year to approach all things naked and not ashamed, as in the beginning like Adam and Eve. Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

My definition of the naked and not ashamed is life before we knew any wrong. The word naked meaning without addition, exaggeration, or excuses; not concealed or disguised; open to view; manifest, pure and/or plain. The word ashamed meaning feeling shame; distressed or embarrassed by feelings of guilt, foolishness, or disgrace.

There once was a time in all our lives when we did not know any wrong. We operated off our spirits, not yet knowing life’s situations would allow our flesh to dominate our decisions. It was a time when we had no worries, no struggles and/or stress did not live within. It was in our beginning, when we were first created. We were born into this Earth naked and not ashamed. Press forward from this point in your new beginning naked and not ashamed. It's time to go higher in your relationship with God!

Blessings,
Tennille L. Whittington

Prayer for today!

As I read this Lord I need You to place me with the people, in the places and with the things that I need to get to where You need me to be in this year! Lord I press forward towards the mark You have set for me! Lord put me in touch with my purpose! Lord I want to go higher in You, Lord I want to go all the way in! Lord have Your way tonight in my life! Lord I need You to show up and show out! Lord You are my everything! Lord with You I am everything! Lord teach me to believe more in me, love more of me and forgive myself daily! In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment