Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Love You Lord

1 Cor 8:13 But the man who loves God is known by God
Good Evening,

This week I would like us to focus on God's love. We will examine different stories of God's redemptive powers throughout His Word. We need to understand that if God is love than in order to have love, experience love and give love we need to give our hearts over to Him.

Today's blog is short and sweet. It's time for hearts to be healed from past hurt and pain. As we examine His love stories written in His Word we will see how we can connect our story and plan out our path. We will learn how to trust God and rely on His direction.

Something to think about:

What does God want from you?

Do you know the true meaning of love?

Do you know how to use and receive His love?

How often do you use those three words I Love You?

This week we will examine the meaning of true love. That love is God's love. The scripture reads but the man who loves God is known by God. Love is His greatest gift!

Blessings,
Tennille L. Whittington

Prayer for Today

Lord as I read this I ask that You unharden my heart, Lord I ask that You lead me out of heartbreak and pain, Lord I ask that You teach me the meaning of true love and keep me focused on moving forward to be in love with someone wholeheartedly! In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment